Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Summer, where'd you go? summer fashion blog

Fall is officially here!!!
I can't say I'm mad in any way.
I LOVE the fall! It's my favorite time for fashion. Sweaters, booties, boots and cute jackets.

But, before I share my fall fashion with you guys, I thought I'd share my favorite summer outfits.

Oufit #1
I LOVE color and prints and this outfit is proof. Don't ever be afraid to mix and match colors and patterns. I got the shorts from Rue 21 for about 15 bucks and the shirt was on sale at Joyce Leslie for 10 (or 12).
  Outfit #2 is a little simple but one of my faves. The shirt is folded in the picture, it's not that short. I wore this for the drive home from vacationing at Wildwood. The shirt was 10 bucks at Joyce Leslie and the shorts were 15 at Rue 21.


This is me, wearing the shirt with some jeans =)
  Sorry for the mess in the background but this is outfit #3 and I have to say, I was pretty skeptical at first with mixing the patterns but I was pretty happy with the outcome. The shirt was either 7 or 10 bucks at Joyce Leslie and the shorts were 20 at old navy.
 And last, outfit #4.. The shirt was a thin strapped loose fitting shirt that is short in the front and goes long towards the back. It was cute but I did not get to wear it because the strap broke when I went to put it on and I just gave it away. I did not want to deal with having to take it to the tailors. Shirt was 10 at Joyce Leslies and shorts were 20 at old navy (the shorts were my favorite, most comfortable bottoms this summer).
 
I also had a 5th outfit which was from old navy but I did not take a full picture :/
Hope you guys enjoyed some of my summer outfits and I can't wait to share my fall fashion with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment