Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Makeup?? YES!!!

Hello everyone!! It's finally fall And What better way to bring in the fall than with a little shopping?? Well, I wouldn't know :/

I've been feeling under the weather and the only shopping I've actually gotten to do is the normal 'Essentials' run. I headed to Wal-Mart and remembered I needed some makeup, so I thought I'd try some new products. I will post some pictures up when I get better and have the energy to make myself up =) But for now, I will share my small make-up haul with you guys. (I can't wait to get better and go boot and fall clothes shopping)

The first thing I REALLY needed was a good primer and I went with this one from Rimmel London.
It's primer #002 and the price was $7.47. So far, I really like it. It feels great on my face and you don't need an extra moisturizer and it does what it says.
 

^^With primer on the right^^

Next item I thought I should buy was a concealer. I don't have acne or have any marks that I need to hide but I rarely get any sleep (I need to hide the dark circles under my eyes).
I went with this concealer stick and it's by Rimmel London, as well. It's really smooth and light on my skin. The price wasn't bad at just $4.47.
I went with a shade lighter than my skin because I find it just works that way, lol.

 
 
 Another item that I decided to try was a bronzer. I never used bronzer before so I thought I'd give it a try. I went with, yet another, Rimmel London product. I like it. It's super light and gives just enough bronze and shimmer.
 
 I went with number 020. It was just $4.28 (Wal-Mart has some really odd prices hehe)
 
 
The last item that I purchased is this finishing powder by Maybelline New York. It is oil control and shine free, which is something that I need. I went with number 240 and this one was a few cents under $5.00
 
(If you look closely, you can see my monkey cell phone case in the reflection)
 
 
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my small haul. I can't wait to play with these items a little more and post pictures of the final products.
 
 
 
Any questions, advice, comments or suggestions, please feel free to comment.
 
Until next blog, Gbu guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment