Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 blogger challenge: New Year Inspiration




Hi guys and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!
I am super excited to be a part of this challenge.
The first topic for the challenge is New Year Inspiration, what inspires me in this new year, shared through a picture or quote.

I found this one as I was looking through quotes the other day:

 
 
Being a teacher, I am around children all day long and this really opened my eyes.
I have been pursuing a lot of my dreams lately, after having giving up on them, and it's all thanks to my students.
 
Children will try every and anything at least once. They do not give up easily. They do the rides over and over again. And if they fall (fail)l, they get up and get over it.
 
I need to be like these children. I want to make my dreams come true. I want to try everything at least once and if I fail, move on.
 
So, for this new year, let's try things. Let's make dreams come true, even if it's just one. Let's have fun. Let's get on that scary ride we've always wanted to get on but didn't have the guts to ride.
 
LET'S LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
 
 
 
!!!!UPDATE!!!!
 
Blog Schedule for 2014:
 
Every Other Monday I will be sharing a craft or idea for something to do with Children according to the season, Holiday or Month.
 
Tuesdays I will be starting my blog post series called "Five Things" Sometimes funny Sometimes deep but at all times interesting.
 
Fridays I will be featuring a popular product, or two, and I will review it, share current sale prices and the places where it will be best to purchase (I take requests for products).
 
Every other Saturday I will be featuring a new Makeup or Special effects makeup look.
 
Randomly I will be sharing about my journey into Acting, life, love and my walk with Christ.
 
Follow me on this CRAZY journey I call my life <3.
 
 

Thanks for reading!

Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products for review or comments please feel free to comment.
 
Until next blog, Gbu guys!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That's a great quote! It seems like children are better at "living" than adults.

    ReplyDelete