Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

What I learned in 2013

 
 
{I've really missed you all!
I had to take some time to myself and get some things together, but I am back and I am better than ever!!}
 
 
With that said, OMG!! 2013 is almost gone. Can you believe it?
This year has taught me so much.
Here is a list of lessons that I have learned this year:
 
 
 
 
#1. Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking. No matter how silly it may seem, if you can't go a day without thinking about it, DO NOT give up on it. You never know what may come from that "silly" dream.
 
 
#2. If you want it, work for it. Do not expect to make things happen while sitting on your behind. MOVE!! You want your dream to come true? Make it happen!
 
 
#3. Be patient! If it's worth dreaming about, it's worth waiting for.
 
 

#4. It's ok not to be perfect. It's something we strive for but never reach. You can't be perfect, only the very best you!
#5. You get only one life. Live it. Don't allow doubt, failure or rejections stop you from living your life. Dream. Dream BIG!
 
Most Importantly.....
 

 
 
 
 Thanks for reading!
 
~I will be starting a weekly blog series called "5 things" and will also be bringing more product reviews and tutorials on make up and crafts.~
 
Any questions, advice, blog post requests or comments please feel free to comment below or email me at DeeOreoBlogs@gmail.com.

I pray 2014 brings you all many dreams, much happiness and success.
 
Until next blog, Gbu guys!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment