Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blacklight Flashlight Round 2! Discover the wonders that your pets have left behind Review #uvsight



Have you been smelling something funky and have no idea where it came from?
Did you get home late and forget to let the dog out and have no idea where he/she "went"?
Has your cat been marking his/her territory lately?

Well, I have the solution for you. 

UV Sight's #1 Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain & Urine Detector Torch:


This little thing is awesome! 

It's helpful in finding the spots you missed hill cleaning after your pets. It's helpful on that hotel stay, where the sheets look clean but weren't.
It also helps with finding crumbs on your bed when you had that late night snack.
You can also see if anyone has been missing the bowl (Sorry fellas).
And, I HAVE TO ADD, it is very fun. I walked around the whole house with the lights off and did a thorough inspection of the place (which means I checked what would glow and who looked purple under the light hehe).

It may be small but the light on it is super bright and has a nice range to it. I definitely recommend this flashlight.

You can purchase the flashlight here for under 15 bucks! -->> Blacklight Flashlight Round 2 Or on their website here -->> UvSight.com

Thanks for reading!!

Any questions, advice, blog post requests, any products you'd like me to review or comments please feel free to comment or email me at DeeOreoBlogs.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment