Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Product Review: Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan 24 cup


Bakers rejoice!

I've been on this healthy, making everything from scratch, kick lately. I've also been looking for bakeware that requires the least amount of maintenance and something that helps with portion control. 


I think I've found it!





 This pan is amazing! I love working with silicone bakeware but had yet to find a muffin pan that didn't require much prep and clean up. A Baker's (or at least I try) Prayers answered!




The Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan says to be:
"a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility"





And I was not let down!
The pan is not made of flimsy plastic silicone. It is thick and durable.

AND The best part is the clean up, there's hardly any!! And I must tell you, my muffin were extremely sticky (I forgot to add one ingredient, ha!).



Homemade Geen Tea Muffins (The ones missing one ingredient)



Today's Creation: Strawberry Banana Muffins from scratch

I highly recommend this product for all of your baking needs!

You can purchase this product, for about $14.00 on amazon here ---->> Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan 



Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products for review or comments please feel free to comment or email me at DeeOreoBlogs.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment