Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds Product Review #sphereicemold




The StyloPhora Ice ball molds are fun and super easy to make. It comes in a pack of three and includes a collapsible funnel. 





They are easy to fill and have a fill line so you won't overfill. All you do is rinse, close the two parts together, fill and freeze.



I find them to be cool. We had a competition (because we play with everything). We made a guess on how long it would take to freeze, took the sphere outside (at time that was guessed) and held it over the head of the guesser. We opened the sphere over their head and if it wasn't frozen, they got a nice little surprise =D 

BUUUTTT!! I did use them for drinks and, the only con is that the ice spheres did not fit into most of our cups. 

The ice spheres are designed to keep your drinks cooler, longer. I had an Almond Milk, Banana and Strawberry smoothie (in the only glass cup in this house that the spheres fit into) and it was pretty cool. The ice did not melt as fast as other ice cubes. I also liked the look of the whole thing. It made me actually feel like I was having a grown up drink. 




The StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds have a lifetime guarantee. 
They are:

  • 100% FDA food grade silicon
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • BPA free
* You can use them for ice painting with the kiddies on a hot day. 
* You can use them in the dog's water bowl to keep the doggy's water cool. 
* You can throw them in a pitcher of yummy iced tea.

The drink possibilities are endless!

I definitely recommend the StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds. You can check out their website and purchase from there : StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds.




Thanks for reading!!

Any questions, advice, blog post requests, any products you'd like me to review or comments please feel free to comment or email me at DeeOreoBlogs.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment