Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: August 2014 review

Hey guys!
I know, I am EXTREMELY late on this one. Better late than never, HUH?!?! I was not going to post this review but, after the amazing July bag, this bag was getting so many bad reviews so I thought I'd share my bag.

If you do not know about ipsy, get with the program! Hehe, just kidding. Seriously, you are missing out! It is a customized, beauty subscription service. For $10 a month, you receive five items that range from sample to full sized makeup, hair and beauty products inside of a cute makeup bag. These are the products picked specifically for me.

As always, the pretty and shiny pink package arrives:








This month's bag is a cute little white,
Barrel shaped bag with orange polka dots. 
Really cute for back to school =)







Absolute Lip Balm Weight 12g
This lip blame comes in a duo: Green apple/Grape or strawberry/bubble gum and the cost is only $5.99
It is very hydrating and it smells good.




Weight: 2.5g/ 0.09 oz
This blush is a long lasting, pigmented blush that comes in 18 shades (Fresh on left/Elegant on Right).  
The colors are perfect for my complexion and the sample holds a pretty good amount of product. I've heard complaints about the sample size but, no complaints here =)
OH and The full size blushes are on sale right now for $3.98 from $7.95!!!




.1 Fl. Oz
It's a lengthening and Volumizing mascara 
that does just that.
The cost for the full size 12ml/0.4 fl. Oz is $22. 
You get a free deluxe sample of Subversion Primer with purchase.



Lord & Berry  Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil
Weight: .02 Oz
This Eye liner is awesome. It smudges great and stays on long.
Full size costs about $18-$22.





Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
Weight: .25 Oz
This Primer is great. 
It mattifies while reducing pore size.
Full size 1 Fl. Oz/30 ml costs $45
It is definitely worth the price.



Overall I give this bag an 8.
I know some people were upset about the size of the products but for $10 a month, I'm very happy with getting to try different products I wouldn't normally purchase. 

I've linked all the product pages if you would like to buy any of the products. Just click on the name of the product.


Thank you for reading my Ipsy Glam Bag review. 

Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products you would like reviewed or comments please feel free to comment or email me at Deeoreoblogs.

Until next blog, Gbu guys!














No comments:

Post a Comment