Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rainy Summer Days.. Blah!!!

I woke up this morning with a full to do list in mind. The Park, Filming videos, out to eat, hanging out and, definitely, staying away from being indoors.

I look out the window and, you guessed right, RAIN!!!

This had to be the wettest, dreariest summer ever. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rain but I wish it would've held off until my summer vacation was over (If only that can happen).
 
Actually, it wouldn't suck as bad if I didn't get bored and hungry as fast as I do.
 
I hear people come up with these "rainy day bins" and actually keep their children entertained for hours but I, an adult, can not find one age appropriate thing to keep my attention for more than twenty minutes. I guess adults should be entertained with "adult" things but what exactly are adult things?
 
Yes! I am one of THOSE adults that still hasn't fully moved into adulthood, well as far as doing adult free time things go. I do pay rent, pay bills, work full time and do all the responsible adult things but I have yet to understand what are proper down time activities for an adult? I play video games, I make videos, I write, I read, I play with my nieces and nephews, I go shopping and I still get called immature. I don't know exactly when I am going to fully understand this adult thing, maybe when I'm 60? Who knows? But for now I am enjoying my very immature lifestyle. At least My students enjoy me =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment