Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jesus>Religion

 
Hey guys!
I haven't blogged for a few days due to preparations for the first day of school (which went GREAT, by the way).

I have also been chosen to be a part of the Jesus>Religion street team and I am super, duper excited!






Now that the first day of school  it out of the way, I am going to immerse myself into the wisdom that Jefferson Bethke shares in this book. I will be sharing with you guys as I read. I hope you'll join me in my journey.


You can download a sample chapter and pre-order the book here: http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Religion-Better-Trying-Harder/dp/1400205395/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378343750&sr=8-1&keywords=jefferson+bethke

No comments:

Post a Comment