Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

Liebster awards

Hey guys!

I am so excited because, recently, I was nominated for a Liebster Award.
I was nominated by fellow blogger, Kristy. I really enjoy reading her blog, Twistandsprinkle, where she shares a little of everything from family and crafts to food and recipes.




I'm not too sure how this works, but here are the rules:


1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of their nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.



With the rules out of the way, here are the 11 questions I received from Kristy:

1. What is the main reason you started your blog?
    I have a lot to say and what better way to share it? I was aiming for a blog focused on my pre-k class but I settled for just everyday random things.
 
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
     I love to blog about any and everything but, if I had to pick just one, I would pick make-up and fashion.
 
3. How long have you been blogging?
    I posted my first blog post on August 21, 2013.
 
4. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself.
     I can get lost even while following a GPS.
 
5. Besides blogging, what are your other hobbies?
    Writing would be my number 1 hobby but besides writing, I practice and teach dance (all types), I like to try different instruments, I like to sketch, anything make-up related and play video games (If I have spare time).
 
6. What is your favorite activity to do with your children, or if you don't have children, your friends?
     I do not have children but I teach pre-k (so I have 20 children lol) and while with them, I really enjoy doing science experiments with them <3 {Disclaimer: I enjoy my whole day with my students :)}
 
7. How do you make time to blog with your every day schedule?
     I rarely have time to blog with my schedule, but it is something that I want to really pursue so I make time. I believe, if you are passionate about blogging, you will find time.
 
8. Name two of your favorite Bloggers and/or Youtubers.
    I enjoy all of Kkortez's youtube videos. He has very funny sketch pieces and also some very deep religious sketches. I also enjoy Nikki Phillippi. Her blogs and Youtube videos are very interesting.
 
9. What is your favorite recipe or food to make?
     This is the hardest question! AHHH!! lol. I love to cook... I guess anything that makes the eater happy.
 
10. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
      Definitely family time.
 
 
11. If you had the chance to buy ONE item, price is no concern, what would you buy?
      A building where I can set up an after school program and set up a dance studio. 
     
 
 
I nominate:
 
 
I have to start following more bloggers (sorry).
 
Here are your 11 questions:
 
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What made you get into blogging?
3. What do you hope to gain from blogging?
4. What is your favorite everyday make up item?
5. What is one thing you really want to achieve in life?
6. What is your favorite season and why?
7. Who is one person that really inspires you and why?
8. What is one thing you are really good at?
9. What do you see yourself doing in ten years?
10. Money not being an issue, What is the one thing that you really want right now?
11. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
 
 
This bog post was really cool to do. Thanks to TwistandSprinkle for nominating me <3
 
 

Thanks for reading!
 
Any questions, advice, blog post requests or comments please feel free to comment.
 
Until next blog, Gbu guys!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment