Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

When is it time to give up?

I am going to be completely open and honest on this post.
I have not been writing as frequently and it is due to some struggle and insecurities I have been dealing with. I am ready to just say

 
                                              

See, many years ago I said I wanted to become a teacher, choreographer, make-up artist and/or actress.
I have achieved one of the four....

I do love being a teacher but why have I been feeling like something is missing in my life? Why does my heart jump when I think about going to NY or LA and trying to audition for something (even though I have NO IDEA on how to go about doing that). Why do I smile at the thought of making people feel and look beautiful? Why, when I dance, I feel such a joy and freedom?
See, Recently I have become more passionate about certain things but

 
 
Ahhhh that burning question. I am stuck and have been for years. I am a little over 25 (not revealing my age lol) and it might just be too late for me but, what if it's not? Do I just give up and go on about my life and let these dreams die or do I pursue something that, whether I win or fail, will make me happy because I tried?
 
I was searching Google images and came across this image:
 
 
So I leave you with this question and I hope you can answer in the comments;
When is it time to give up?
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Any questions, advice, blog post requests or comments please feel free to comment.
 
Until next blog, Gbu guys!

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. GREAT POST. CAN'T Wait to see your take on the Blogger 2014 challenge. Have followed. Follow me back on http:www.lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete