Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine's day crafts

Hey guys!

I have to apologize. Due to this beautiful, below freezing weather we've been having, I have been extremely under the weather. This is why I have been a little behind on my blogging schedule. I am starting to recover though and will be back on schedule soon =)

This week's craft Monday will be composed of many ideas I have come across on Pinterest for valentine's day.  If you have not joined Pinterest yet, all I have to say is you are missing out on some amazing ideas! (Just be warned!! If you go on Pinterest, remember to give yourself some time and have snacks ready).

I will be posting pictures on my Instagram as I Recreate these beauties with my students. I will also include links to each craft.

The first craft I wanted to share came from http://makobiscribe.com. This sun catcher is beautiful and very simple to do.
This is good to do at least a week ahead of time. Students love to hang them up on the window and see the light shining through.


The next craft is an amazing idea and the students get a kick from the different silly expressions they can use. (I have done something very similar in the past and it was a BIG hit)!  This craft can be found at Sassydealz
Isn't he the cutest?


The last craft I will be sharing today was my nephew's favorite (he's looking over my shoulder). He looked at the picture and says "Can we do that in school tomorrow?".  It's a cute little cat made from heart shapes. I will have the students fold it in half and write 'you're the purr-fect valentine' on the outside. It will be the purr-fect valentine's day card.

This will definitely make the receiver smile.


Hope you enjoyed these crafts. Here are a few websites that have awesome craft ideas for valentine's day:

ivillage (Type in valentines day crafts in search tab)


Thanks for reading! I hope this was a helpful post. 

Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products for review or comments please feel free to comment.
Until next blog, Gbu guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment