Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Five things guys should stop saying to females

Hey guys!

This one is for the fellas.

Guys, it's time you change the way you try to talk to females.
Here are the top five things I have heard and just make me feel sad for you guys.
If you use or have ever used any of these, do yourself a favor and find new lines.



#1 
Holla at me, girl!





Uhhh what?!?1 Do you want me to yell at you? How about I say nothing at all and we both keep it moving?









#2 
Let me spoil you
This has a funny story behind it.
Recently, we've been hit with multiple snow storms. I decided to leave my car at home and have my brother in law drive me to work, due to the horrible parking situation. Not being able to get in touch with my brother-in-law after work, I decided to walk home. On the way, a young man decides he wants to "Holla" at me.
First of all, he called me shawty. This was my first "Keep it moving" sign.
Then he proceeds to ask me "can you have friends?". Hmmmm, let me see. I'll ask my mom and get back to you on that one, what kind of question is that?
Lastly, he says and I quote "let me spoil you". You are standing at a bus stop. Spoil yourself with a car first.




#3 
Hey Shawty
Calling females "Shawty". You're not from the south, where'd this accent come from?
Stop it.
Just stop it!


#4 
(After being rejected) You're ugly anyway
First of all, I did not ask your opinion on my looks.
Second of all, you are wasting your time and mine with this?
Third, you sound like an elementary school students having an argument with a fellow classmate, so please shut it!

Here's one for my spanish folks:

#5 "Mami, Todo eso es tuyo?" Translation: Mami, is that all yours..
No, I just borrowed it for the day! I'll give it back tomorrow.




Have anymore lines that guys should stop using? Drop them in the comment box.



Thanks for reading!!!
 Hope you enjoyed this post.


Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products for review or comments please feel free to comment.

Until next blog, Gbu guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment