Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Up and down App review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Up and down presented by SMAT entertainment. 

UP AND DOWN


Up and down is a number game that test reflexes, while helping with learning numbers.

If you like numbers or number games, than this is the game for you.


You can choose to play the classic game where you tap the number according to the arrow (down arrow for descending order and up arrow for ascending). Each round last 60 seconds.


Or you can choose to play the time bomb, where rounds last 60 seconds as well, and this is where things get super interesting. You basically follow the same rules as the classic game but there is one twist. As you tap the number, it changes to a different number so you have to pay close attention!



It is a very fun and educational app. It's great for children. I let my nieces and nephew try it and they loved the app, especially the time bomb. They said it definitely didn't feel "educational" lol.

I recommend this app to all who love numbers and especially if you love a challenge.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment