Header

Blogs Crafty Monday's The Five Things Series Product Reviews Makeup Random Inspiration Facebook: DeeOreoBlogs Twitter: @DeeOreoBlogs Instagram: @Dee_Oreo Image Map

Saturday, March 15, 2014

EL SECRETO DE LA FELICIDAD - childrens EBOOK review SPANISH EDITION

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Being a teacher, I am always looking for new books to read to my students. So when I came across the opportunity to review El Secreto De La Felicidad (The secret to happiness), By Suzy Leibermann, I jumped on it. (The version I reviewed is in Spanish but there is an English version).


The story stars a cute little starfish named Hugo. One day, Hugo is feeling sad and decides to try and find happiness. He encounters a sting ray that gives him suggestions but they do not work for Hugo.


Riches only gave Hugo momentary happiness...



As he continues to search, he finds that sharing his heart with others is the only way to true happiness. 



I recommend this book, not only because of it's colorful, beautifully drawn pictures, but because the message in the book is an amazing one.

This book is available for purchase on amazon here: El Secreto De La Felicidad





Any questions, advice, blog post requests, products for review or comments please feel free to comment or email me at DeeOreoBlogs.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment